Spooky Pumpkin Spice
No Comments | October 22,2018 | by MAKE International
If you’ve been out trick or treating, you’ve earned the right to indulge yourself with this Halloween-tastic variation on Hot Chocolate. You and your little ones will love digging into this delicious Pumpkin Spiced Hot White Chocolate drink. It is super-easy to make and will have you warmed up in minutes after a night out in the cold.
Let’s get down to business: You’re going to need these ingredients
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 2 cups of milk
- 110g of white chocolate chips (the better the quality, the better the outcome)
- 1/2 a teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 a teaspoon of pumpkin spice*
- Optional Toppings: Whipped cream, more pumpkin spice, chocolate flakes etc
Heat cream and milk in a pan over medium heat, stirring occasionally until hot but not boiling.
In a medium sized bowl, pour heated cream and milk over white chocolate chips. Stir until chips are melted.
Add vanilla extract and pumpkin spice.
- Pour into your mug/glass of choice
Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice.
Let us know what you think of our Hot Chocolate.