Peanut Butter Nutters
No Comments | November 15,2018 | by MAKE International
Are you nuts about peanuts?
Give this Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate recipe a go for something a little different to the normal chocolate treat.
It’s easy to make, and you can fiddle with the ingredients to suit your personal preference.
This is how made our version of this delectable drink.
- 450ml of milk
- 100 gms of strong chocolate (70% cocoa) or a good hot chocolate powder.
- Big tablespoon of peanut butter (add more or less to taste)
- Sugar to taste (especially if using 70% cocoa chocolate)
- Any toppings you like
- Warm the milk in a pan or in the microwave until steaming hot but not boiling.
- Add in your chocolate and stir until smooth and continue to heat until melted.
- Add the peanut butter and melt it into your mix.
- Pour the mixture into a big ol’ mug.
- Pop on your favourite toppings and enjoy.
We love to hear your thoughts on our recipes so please let us know and share you thoughts on our Facebook. If you’re extra proud of your winter warmer then take a quick snap and tag us in it on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and use the hashtag #MAKEwinterwarmers, we’d love to see them.
Or perhaps you have a better one! Send in your best winter warmer recipes that you love to make this time of year. It doesn’t have to be a hot chocolate, just anything that can warm anyone up in a hot-sec. You could potentially see your recipe on our site whether it’s a sweet-tooth’s dream or something a little more unique, send us a message on any of our social media websites!