Food & Drink
Outstanding Oaty Dairy Free Hot Choc
No Comments | November 01,2018 | by MAKE International
Everyone deserves an indulgent treat, but it can be hard to find luxurious drinks that don’t contain dairy.
For all the people who have a hard time trying to find a delicious dairy free/vegan treats, we’ve got a delicious dairy free hot chocolate. This is great for anyone who wants to try something new. The Oat drink we used instead of milk has a naturally creamy taste with much less fat than whole milk, and the pure cacao is so incredibly rich that you end up with a luxurious, easy to make drink that everyone will love.
Please note, you can use a stove or a microwave for this. We used a microwave, because we’re lazy, heating the Oat Milk for about 2 minutes to start with, then 30 second bursts between stirring in other ingredients and getting cacao to melt.
Here is what you’ll need and how to make it:
Ingredients – serves 2
- Gently warm the oat milk on the stove or in microwave.
- Grate the Cacao and add to the Oat milk
- Stir or use a hand blender to make a smooth, even colour with no bits.
- Add the sugar / sweetener and vanilla, and continue to cook in a saucepan for 5 mins on a low heat and stir occasionally.
- Use the hand blender again for about 20 seconds to froth it up, pour into the two mugs and serve immediately.