Bert & Buoy | Competition
Bert & Buoy and Roly’s Fudge Competition
No Comments | February 28,2018 | by Site Administrator
We are currently welcoming our new Bert & Buoy mugs which display contemporary seaside designs inspired by the Devon coastline. So we’ve teamed up with Devon fudge company, Roly’s Fudge, to make the perfect Devonshire prize… two mugs and one box of fudge! Just like and share the original competition post on the MAKE International Facebook page, like the MAKE International Facebook page and like the Roly’s Fudge Facebook page. Two winners will be announced on Wednesday 7th March!
*Full Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be aged 16 and above and be a UK resident.
- To enter entrants must like the MAKE International Facebook page, like the Roly’s Fudge Facebook page and like and share the original competition post.
- Closing date for this competition will be midnight at the end of Tuesday 6th After this time no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
- There will be two winners.
- The winners will be announced on Wednesday 7th
- Each prize consists of two Bert & Buoy mugs https://www.makeinternational.com/product/standard-mug-great-gulls/, https://www.makeinternational.com/product/standard-mug-ship-ahoy/ and one box of Roly’s Fudge https://rolysfudge.co.uk/shop/2017-awards-fudge-selection/ (for allergy information please visit https://rolysfudge.co.uk/allergens/)
- Prizes will arrive separately.
- Please allow up to 28 days for prizes to arrive.
- This competition is open to UK residents excluding employees of the promoter, their immediate families and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- No cash alternative to the prize set will be offered.
- No alternative entree method for those without Facebook.
- The prizes are not transferable.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value or higher without notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random by a team of judges from the MAKE International Team and their decision is final.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administrated by or associated with Facebook.